Got an effective productivity flow using Sway & Waybar? Want to disrupt it and distract yourself with Cryptocurrency prices? Of course you do!
- Hacker, explorer, maker of strange things that are sometimes useful.
- Currently based in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Areas of interest include:
- Peer-to-Peer/Distributed Systems
- Information Security
- Machine Learning
- Knowledge Engineering
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning
- UX/UI (particularly in the domain of cryptographic systems)
- Political Science (and how technology can improve equality/transparency of political systems)
Sometimes I get fed up with computer stuff and go do things like this:
- Cycling & hacking on anything with two wheels
- 3D printing & Modelling (still partly computer stuff ☹)
- The outdoors, hiking, camping, survivalism and generally any activities that give me a break from society for a while...
- Plants, hydroponics, micro-ecosystems
- Self-sustainable housing and living environments. I'm a firm believer that a society with less central points of failure allows for greater prosperity of its people.
Updated: Jul 28, 2020
A dockerized Ethereum related node setup (Geth + Swarm + InfluxDB + Grafana)
Updated: Jul 21, 2020
My personal website. Front and backend all in one place. Written in Typescript.
Updated: Jul 23, 2020
My dotfiles, managed with stow.
Updated: Jun 3, 2020
A wireless, ESP32 controlled, addressable RGB LED strip server (UDP streaming & JSON API)
Updated: Jun 26, 2020
A Waybar module for displaying cryptocurrency market information from CoinMarketCap.
Updated: Aug 1, 2020
A CLI tool for automating the importing, securing and usage of NordVPN (and in the future, more) OpenVPN servers through NetworkManager.
Updated: Mar 11, 2020
Arduino controlled, coin accepting, money box
Updated: Mar 10, 2020
Swarm: Censorship resistant storage and communication infrastructure for a truly sovereign digital society
Updated: Feb 6, 2020
Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
Updated: Jun 10, 2020
Agent Based Fire Evacuation Model built using Project Mesa
Updated: Feb 11, 2020
ESP32 Controlled Plant Watering System
Updated: Jul 23, 2017
For bridging/forwarding from an internet interface to another (local) interface on the Raspberry Pi
Messages are encrypted using my PGP public key.
You will receive a confirmation email if everything worked out!